Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

3rd Song : "My life is the greatest Gift"

"BOX OF MY LIFE..."
The most beautiful moment of my life is…
… When I loved you after meeting you
Now I know that you’re the biggest gift of my life...
We would chat
We would stroll
These were the happy moments because it was just two of us
We are two different persons
But we’re alike
And sometimes people would ask if we are siblings
We walk the same path
And share the same view
I will protect you, so trust me
You’re the reason of my life
If it’s just two of us we can be forever happy
I won’t let go of your hand
I will keep my promise like a man
Even time passes by
Even if the world changes
I will be by your side, because you’re the only one in my heart
Because I love you more than anyone else
You can’t be described with words
It wouldn’t suffice even if I shout that you’re the most beautiful person countless times
I will show you how much I love you
Because my love for you is eternal

내생애가장아름다운순간은
nae saengae gajang areumdaun sunganeun
널만나눈부시게사랑했던순간들
neol manna nunbusige saranghaetdeon sungandeul
이제나알아너라는사람
ije na ara neoraneun saram 
내생애가장큰선물
nae saengae gajang keun seonmul
The most beautiful moment of my life is…
… When I loved you after meeting you
Now I know that you’re the biggest gift of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment